Dr. David Moeller
Hello, I am Dr. David Moeller!
As a team member of the medical advisory board of the Eternal Spring Institute of Wellness, I am thrilled to be part of exceptional medical and patient care, providing unique and individualized holistic therapy and treatment for the needs of our patients.
Personally, I want to bring medically supervised fasting to as many people as possible.
- Since April 23, Residency in Internal Medicine in Lucerne, Switzerland at a primary care emergency practice
- November and December 22: Internship at True North Health Center
- December 21 to October 21: Residency in Anesthesiology, Emergency and Intensive Care Medicine and “Basic training” in Graz, Austria
- 2016 – 2020 Work as Paramedic at the Red Cross Austria, stationed in Graz
- 2018 Advanced Paramedic training
- 2015-2016 Junior paramedic training
- 2015-2021 Medical Degree (Diploma) from the Medical University of Graz Austria
- 2014-2015 2 Semesters of Biology (Bachelor of Science) in Erlangen Germany
- Road cycling
- Running (Marathons)
- Cooking WFPB SOS-free meals
- Finish residency of General Internal Medicine in Switzerland
- Provide medically supervised fasting and nutritional education.